Welcome to Glo seeker!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD's Website, located at www.gloseeker.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Glo seeker if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of UK. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Glo seeker. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Glo seeker for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Glo seeker
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Glo seeker
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Glo seeker
- Redistribute content from Glo seeker
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Your Use of Our Content is Restricted:
You may use Our Website only for personal purposes. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of Our Website or any products, services, content or materials available through Our Website. Unless expressly agreed in writing by Bear AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD you may access or purchase any content, product or service from Our Website for resale or redistribution in any format. If you wish to make any use of the content or material on Our Website or purchase any product or service from Our Website other than solely for personal, non-commercial, purposes, please address your request to [email protected] We reserve the right to refuse any such request at our sole discretion,
If you print, copy, modify, download or otherwise use, distribute or provide any other person with access to any part of Our Website or any of Our products and services in breach of these Site Terms, your right to use Our Website will cease immediately and you must, at Our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. No right, title or interest in or to Our Website or any content on Our Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Us. Any use of Our Website not expressly permitted by these Site Terms is a breach of these Site Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
Our name and logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without Our prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on Our Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
By posting or submitting content on or to Our Website (regardless of the form or medium with respect to such content, whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are granting us, and Our affiliates, agents and third party contractors a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, nonexclusive and sublicensable right and license to display, broadcast or publish such content on Our Website, related sites and social media and in any affiliated publications, whether online, in print or via other media or technologies (either in the form submitted or in the form of a derivative or adapted work), to store such content, and to distribute such content and use such content in any lawful manner and for any lawful purpose, including commercial, promotional and marketing purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, with respect to any video submissions to us made by you from time to time, you understand and agree that (unless you and we agree otherwise) we may, or may permit users to, based solely on functionality provided and enabled by Our Website, compile, re-edit, adapt or modify your video submission, or create derivative works therefrom, either on a stand-alone basis or in combination with other video submissions, and (unless you and we agree otherwise) you shall have no rights with respect thereto and we or Our licensees shall be free to display and publish the same (as so compiled, re-edited, adapted, modified or derived) for any period.
- You represent and warrant to us that you are legally capable to enter into contracts,
- You are providing us at all times true, accurate and up to date information about yourself,
- You will comply at all times with the Site Terms and applicable law, and your use of Our Website and any transactions that you make with us will not violate the rights of any third party.
In addition, you agree that you shall be solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. This includes, for example, any personal information, such as your home address, the home address of others, or your current location. You acknowledge that We are expressly relying on the foregoing representations in making Our Website available to you. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR SHARING OR POSTING ANY PERSONAL OR OTHER INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE. You may not post content intended to provide professional advice, including the provision of medical advice, or advertising of any kind. In connection with each of your submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize us to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such submissions to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms;
- You have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of such submissions in the manner contemplated by us and these Site Terms.
In furtherance of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- Submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all of the rights granted herein;
- Publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or any third party;
- Submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- We reserve the right to remove or not publish submissions without prior notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you submit content in any form to BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD or Our Website we may authorize such content to be distributed or syndicated to or published on other BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD -branded environments or those of affiliated parties without payment or other consideration or attribution to you.
- We may remove content posted by you for any reason.
The following content standards apply you posts or submissions of content on or to Our Website. All of such posts and submissions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, your posts and submissions on or to Our Website must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising other than with Our express prior written permission.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
You Have Rights if You Believe Your Copyright is Being Infringed: We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this Our Website infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from Our Website by submitting written notification to Us. [email protected]
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on Our Website is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages.
We Are Not Responsible For and Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by Content Contributors: Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties (e.g., bloggers or users who contribute content via any forum, response Q&A platform or otherwise on Our Website) are theirs alone, not opinions of Gloseeker. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through Our Website, is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content.
BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, directors, and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor Our Website for inappropriate or unlawful content.
BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD and its affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, directors, and shareholders assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, WE are reserves the right to block or remove communications, postings or materials at any time in Our sole discretion.
We Do Not Necessarily Hold the Opinions Expressed by the presenters, authors or contributors to Online Courses or Wellness Content represented on our site.
Although We are confident that Online Courses and wellness Content to be of relevance and of general interest, We do not endorse opinions, methodologies or practices of any of the presenters, authors and contributors to Online Courses and wellness Content and we do not have any control over and are not responsible for the activities of those presenters, authors and contributors other than their specific representation on our site.
Moreover, We are not a Professional Care Provider and are not responsible for any particular specialist, professional or expert advice.
You, Will, Be Responsible for Any Harm We Suffer as a Result of Your Violation of These Site Terms or Any Breach by You of Your Representations and Warranties: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD and its affiliates, and their respective members, directors, employees, shareholders, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Site Terms or any breach by you of your representations and warranties hereunder.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR GOODS THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE.
WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON OUR WEBSITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON OUR WEBSITE.
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR WEBSITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES.
IF YOU RELY ON OUR WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES.
DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT.
ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT OUR WEBSITE OR ONLINE COURSES OR ADVERTISED CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THE RESULTS THAT YOU MAY GAIN FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
We Are Not Responsible for Linked Sites: We are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to from Our Website. Because We have no control over such services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for the availability of such external services, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such services.
You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, for any damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
We May be Legally Compelled to Disclose Certain Information: You agree that in the event we receive a subpoena issued by a court or from law enforcement or government agency, we shall comply with such subpoenas without your consent or prior notice to you.
Our Liability to You is Limited: BEAR AND BUNNY NETWORK LTD and its affiliates, respective members, directors, employees, shareholders, are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to Our Website, or represented products, or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in Our Website, (including, without limitation, as a result of a breach of any warranty or other term of these Site Terms).
Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use directly on Our site.
You Are Responsible for Your Own Access. You are responsible for obtaining at your own expense all services needed to access and use Our Website, including all devices, Internet browsers and Internet access. If you access Our Website, a Website application through a mobile or wireless device, you are responsible for all fees that your carrier may charge you for data, text messaging and other wireless access or communications services.
We Do Not Target Children Under Age 13. Due to the nature of the Internet, we cannot prohibit minors from visiting Our Website.
Our Website and advertised Products are not directed toward children under the age of 13.
If you believe that a child has provided information to us through Our Website, or in connection with the sale of Advertised Products, please contact us by email. We will use Our best efforts to remove all of the information provided by the child from Our systems.
You Must Abide by Applicable International Laws. Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
Any Dispute Between Us Will be Governed by UK Law.
BY CONTINUING TO USE OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE SITE TERMS. The caption to each Section of these Site Terms are for convenience of reference only and shall be ignored in the construction or interpretation hereof.